Grade Changes

In cases of reporting or other errors, faculty members may submit grade change forms. These forms must be signed by the faculty member and the faculty member’s department head. If a faculty member is changing a grade to a “W,” the Dean and the Vice President for Academic Affairs must also sign the form. These forms are kept in the Registrar's Office and in departmental offices. Under no circumstances should students be allowed to handle these forms.