Mass Media Equipment Reservation
The Cage is not part of Odum Library. Please direct all questions to the Mass Media Department, 229-333-5820.
Request equipment via reservation and checkout for Communication Arts Majors and faculty only:
- Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (noon) and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Must be placed 24 hours in advance.
- Start and end times should be within Cage open hours to successfully submit a booking request, otherwise the booking reservation times will be adjusted accordingly or refused by the system.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
- Pick-up, only if equipment is available. Lateness on the part of others in failing to return equipment when due can prevent the fulfillment of a booking.
Step One: GIL Find @ Valdosta State University
Please click the Sign In button at the top right of the screen.
Then choose the Valdosta Students, Faculty, & Staff link.
Step Two: Enter any of the below titles into the GIL Find search box:
- Cage Equipment
- DSLR Canon Package
- DSLR Sony Package
- JVC Intro Kit
- Sports/News Package
- Vixia Camcorder
- ZOOM Audio Kit H4
- ZOOM Audio Kit H4N
- Canon XF300 Kit
Step Three: Click on the "Get It" tab, select a specific piece of equipment, then click the "Request" link to complete the booking. Remember to enter days and times when the Cage is open for your request.
- Reference Services
- Administrative Office
- New Media Center
- Student Fax
- Administrative Fax
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Sun: 12 pm - 12 am
Mon-Thu: 7 am - 12 am
Fri: 7 am - 8 pm
Sat: 12 pm - 8 pm
The Odum Library is a Federal Depository Library.