Welcome to the Office of Testing
The Office of Testing is open to the public, Monday-Thursday from 10:00am-2:00pm. If you have any questions please contact our office at the Contact Us link, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our staff members directly. You may also reach us by phone at 229-245-3878. If no one is available to answer, please leave a message and you will be contacted by the end of the next business day.
Appointments for most exams may be made at the VSU Office of Testing RegisterBlast page. Currently, there are only appointments available through August 6, but more dates will be added at the end of July.
Important COVID Information
If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, or know that you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, please do not come in to test. You may reschedule through RegisterBlast or your exam sponsor.
Face Coverings: Effective July 15, 2020, University System of Georgia (USG) institutions will require all faculty, staff, students, and visitors to wear an appropriate face covering while inside campus facilities/buildings. If you do not wear an appropriate face covering you will not be able to test. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those with documented health reasons.
Social Distancing: Our office asks that you be considerate of our staff and other examinees by practicing proper social distancing, and adhering to the posted maximum number of occupants signs. There is a limited number of appointments available and a strict no walk-in policy – no exceptions will be made.
Payments: The Office of Testing is only accepting payments prior to your appointment via our TouchNet store (card and electronic check). We are not accepting cash or physical checks at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Appointments may be made through RegisterBlast, excluding GACE (non-Paraprofessional),
Pearson VUE, and Scantron (formerly CastleWorldwide)
- Accuplacer: The Accuplacer is currently offered in-office and virtually through Zoom. If you cannot find a day or time that fits your schedule to take the Accuplacer with our office, please contact your Admissions Counselor in Undergraduate Admissions to receive your Remote Voucher code for Examity (fees apply).
- ACED Exemption Exams
- Chemistry Placement Exam: The exam will not be given in the office, but may be completed online. Please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam once the form is received and approved. Please note that the required Respondus LockDown Browser is not compatible with Chromebooks.
- CLEP: If you are not in the Valdosta area, CLEP is a national test program and may be taken at any CLEP testing center.
- Distance Learning / Independent Study Exams
- GACE (Register): The GACE Program Admission is also available in an at home format.
- GACE Paraprofessional
- Georgia Legislative Exemption Exams: The exams will not be given in the office, but may be completed online. Please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam(s) once the form is received and approved. Please note that the required Respondus LockDown Browser is not compatible with Chromebooks.
- HESI: The HESI is also available through the HESI Distance Testing program and is administered at Prometric Testing Centers. If you would like more information about HESI Distance Testing, please email email@example.com.
- MAT: There is no online option for the MAT, but if you prefer to take a graduate admissions exam virtually the GRE at Home is available.
- Pearson VUE (Register): Some Pearson VUE exams are now available online through OnVUE.
- Scantron (formerly Castle Worldwide) (Register)
Important Information Regarding Other Exams
- VSU Online Classes: Summer Semester exams will not be proctored by the Office of Testing.
- eCore: Summer Semester exams will not be proctored.
- GACE Program Admission Assessment at Home
- GMAT Online Exam
- GRE at Home
- LSAT-Flex for July and August Examinees
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
Questions regarding the Office of Testing or the transmission of testing information can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation:
Open to the Public Monday-Thursday, 10:00am - 2:00pm
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
University Center (Entrance #5), Room 4167
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698