Welcome to the Office of Testing
Important COVID Information
If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, or know that you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, please do not come in to test. You may reschedule through RegisterBlast or your exam sponsor.
Face Coverings: University System of Georgia institutions require all faculty, staff, students, and visitors to wear an appropriate face covering while inside campus facilities/buildings. If you do not wear an appropriate face covering you will not be able to test. Reasonable accommodations may be made for documented health reasons.
Social Distancing: Our office asks that you be considerate of our staff and other examinees by practicing proper social distancing, and adhering to the posted maximum number of occupants signs. There is a limited number of appointments available and a strict no walk-in policy – no exceptions will be made.
Payments: For exams that require payment, the Office of Testing is only accepting payments prior to your appointment via our TouchNet store (card and electronic check). We are not accepting cash or physical checks at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you have any questions please contact our office at the Contact Us link, or by emailing email@example.com or one of our staff members directly. You may also reach us by phone at 229-245-3878. If no one is available to answer, please leave a message and you will be contacted by the end of the next business day.
Appointments for most exams may be made at the VSU Office of Testing RegisterBlast page. New dates will be added monthly.
Appointments may be made through the VSU RegisterBlast site, excluding eCore,
GACE (non-Paraprofessional), Pearson VUE, and Scantron (formerly CastleWorldwide)
- Accuplacer: The Accuplacer is currently offered in-office. If you cannot find a day or time that fits your schedule to take the Accuplacer with our office, please contact your Admissions Counselor in Undergraduate Admissions to receive your Remote Voucher code for Examity (fees apply).
- ACED Exemption Exams
- Biology Major Field Test
- Chemistry Placement Exam: The exam will not be given in the office, but may be completed online. Please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam once the form is received and approved. Please note that the required Respondus LockDown Browser is not compatible with Chromebooks.
- CLEP: If you are not in the Valdosta area, CLEP is a national test program and may be taken at any CLEP testing center.
- Distance Learning / Independent Study Exams
- GACE (Register): The GACE Program Admission is also available in an at home format.
- GACE Paraprofessional
- Georgia Legislative Exemption Exams: The exams will not be given in the office, but may be completed online. Please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam(s) once the form is received and approved. Please note that the required Respondus LockDown Browser is not compatible with Chromebooks.
- HESI: The VSU Nursing program is currently waiving the HESI for admission to the program. Please contact Nursing if you have any questions about what is required for your planned admission cycle. The HESI is also available through the HESI Distance Testing program and is administered at Prometric Testing Centers. If you would like more information about HESI Distance Testing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAT: There is no online option for the MAT, but if you prefer to take a graduate admissions exam virtually the GRE at Home is available.
- Pearson VUE (Register): Some Pearson VUE exams are now available online through OnVUE.
- Scantron (formerly Castle Worldwide) (Register)
Important Information Regarding Other Exams
- GACE Program Admission Assessment at Home
- GMAT Online Exam
- GRE at Home
- GRE Subject Tests - September and October Administrations Cancelled
- LSAT-Flex Information - October and November Administrations
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
Questions regarding the Office of Testing or the transmission of testing information can be directed to email@example.com.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
University Center (Entrance #5), Room 4167
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698