Here you will find the help you need to assist you with your human resource responsibilities. It is strongly recommended that all new supervisors take the Supervisory Certification course. Please sign-up with Employee and Organizational Development as soon as possible in order to improve your supervisory skills and to learn more about the administrative processes at Valdosta State University.
Faculty and Staff Personnel Action Request Form
This form is to be used to send communication to HR regarding position changes and job postings. Please complete and route for signatures. The last signatory should forward to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the HR team will be in contact to finalize the information needed to process your request, including electronic approvals, in PeopleAdmin. Requests for new positions and rehires will include postings and not require a separate approval process.
Student Personnel Action Request Form
Effective August 1, 2018, Hiring Departments now have two options (no-posting and posting) for hiring a student assistance or work study student. Instructions for use of the Student PAR Form when hiring is included in the link below.
- Candidate Travel and Meal Reimbursement Policy: revised Sept 8,2008
- Guidelines for non-exempt employees who travel
- People Admin Applicant Tracking System
- PeopleAdmin Training Information Applicant Guides & FAQ
- Recruitment and Employment Policies & Procedures Section 800
- Relocation Expenses
- Independent Contractor or Employee? 20 IRS Questions
- Hiring Calendar