University Advising & Student Transitions
All Academic Advising Centers have moved to remote advising.
You may find the contact information for your Advising Center below or view individual advisors on the University Advising Team tab.
College Advising Centers
- College of the Arts
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education & Human Services
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science & Mathematics
- Honors College & Exploratory Studies
University Advising & Student Transitions provides academic advising and student transition support for all Valdosta State University undergraduate students. Through a collaborative partnership, advisors, faculty, and staff work proactively with students to develop academic, career, and life goals. Advisors and staff provide timely and accurate information to students as they establish and navigate a clear educational pathway, which complements their strengths, talents, and abilities.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 - 5:30
8:00 - 3:00