Resident Assistant Application Process
Resident Assistant Application Process 2020-2021
Application opens September 28th and closes January 4th
- Apply to RA posting on Blazer Briefcase.
- Using the application link (found on the Blazer Briefcase posting) fill out the RA Qualtrics application survey and upload documents.
- Documents required for complete application include Resume and two letters of recommendation (one letter must be from a VSU employee)
- Applications will be reviewed and considered through January 4th.
- Candidates with a complete application will be invited to participate in the interview process, which includes interviews, group interviews, and an optional candidate “social” event.
- Consider attending a RA information session. More information to come soon!
- Candidates must have and maintain a 2.65 GPA and enrolled full-time.
- Candidates but be in good judicial standing with the University and Housing Department.
- Candidates must participate in all mandatory interview processes.
- Candidates must complete the application and submit all required documents.
- Candidates must be willing to return to campus during July 2021 for mandatory RA training.
- Candidates must be able to complete the HR student onboarding application process and must be able to provide two forms of identification including a social security card.