The Haunted Trail
A half-mile into the deep dark woods, the Haunted Trail is full of your worst nightmares, your deepest fears, and scariest phobias. You can run, you can hide. But they will always find you. Come out and experience our haunted trail… but enter at your own risk.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 18TH, SATURDAY OCTOBER 19TH, FRIDAY OCTOBER 25TH, AND SATURDAY OCTOBER 26TH FROM 8PM-11PM NIGHTLY.
Tickets available for $10 at the gate. Cash and Card accepted. Tickets are valid for one night only.
Rules & Warnings for the Haunted Trail
- Do not touch anyone.
- Our actors will not touch you.
- Follow the lights on the trail.
- Please refrain from using flashlights.
- Secure all loose items and jewelry before going on the trail.
- If anything is lost, it will be returned to the lost and found at the Student Recreation Center.
- Watch your step - the ground is uneven.
- Stay together on the trail and do not separate.
Warning: There are strobe lights on this trail. There will be jump scares as well as sudden loud noises and tight spaces. If you have any medical or psychological problems that would cause issues with these features of the trail, it is not recommended that you go on this trail, for your safety. If you have issues walking on uneven ground, this trail will be difficult due to the fact that it is in the forest and there are roots/obstacles to step on or over.